Sunday, January 8, 2012

Holy Smokes!

Long time no blog, folks!  It been crazy with a capital K around here lately!  Mix together the holidays with some sad family stuff and we were all caught up in that little thing called life.  So I’ll get you up to speed on what’s been happenin’ in our neck of the woods.  '

Christmas was absolutely fabulous and I got to spend FOUR whole days with my parents and brother.  They live about 7 hours away from me, so anytime I can see them is a good time for me!  We always stay at my aunt’s house when we go “home” (we used to live in the same town, but since I now live in KY and my parents are in IL we meet up in our hometown) and it’s so nice at Christmas to have everyone there in the house as one big family.  I luuuurve it.

I got a pair of Tom's and I’m so psyched to wear them!  They’re beautiful and white, so I’m not quite ready to bust them out in the dead of winter and get them all gross, but they are AWESOME!  Nick got a LifeProof case for his iPhone.  If you’ve never looked into them, they’re awesome and waaaayyyyy better than Otterboxes. 

With the New Year now officially rung in and off to a fast start Nick and I sat down to make a list of everything we want to do around the house this year.  A few things we hope to get crossed off the list early in the year are:

-Paint the family room

-Paint the kitchen

-Paint the laundry room, including the cabinets.

Hopefully these painting jobs will give us the DIY nudge we need to take on all the other projects on our list!  Obviously this will lead to some (hopefully) pretty great posts here on the ol’ blogger-ooski.  Anywhoodle, stick around and let the good times roll!

While I’m thinking about it, if you’re visiting our little blog from Facebook or you’ve found me randomly on the internet(so basically everyone except our parents, who are already subscribed) purty please hit the little button on the left side that says “Join this Site” and follow along with us on the regular.  We sure would love ya for it!

Thanks for stoppin’ by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a sweet little note to let us know what you think