Saturday, October 15, 2011

Before and After

Everybody loves a good before and after, right?  I know I do!  So I’ve decided that it might be fun to regularly do Before and After posts.  Even when it’s small, it’s just fun to see how great something can be when it’s shown a little love and attention.  So for the first Before and After here on Our Place on Magnolia, I will be showing you how gross my refrigerator was and how clean and organized it is now. 
If you know me at all, you know that my fridge often gets neglected and is rarely cleaned out.  Usually it takes my parents coming to town and FORCING me to clean it out, or my friend Amara doing it for me, for my fridge to be really clean.  But since we bought this house, I feel the need to keep everything much cleaner than I did in any of our rentals.  Lately I’ve been throwing out one or two things every few days, just to keep it from getting so piled up in there, but today I decided it was time for a full clean out.  So here’s the before…
IMG_1093
See?  Disorganized, with things falling all over the place.  Plus, there were crumbs galore and stuff stuck on the shelves…eeeeww.  But with a little love and attention, here’s the after…
IMG_1097
Muuuuuch better.  Not that there’s much in there at the moment, but at least all the leftovers are gone and I know what I have.  And it smells better, too!  I’ll be back with a weekend wrap up tomorrow!
Thanks for stoppin’ by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a sweet little note to let us know what you think